Issue #271: Updating instead of creating a new Pull Request (conservancy/kallithea)

Joey Novak issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Mar 15 20:53:01 UTC 2017

New issue 271: Updating instead of creating a new Pull Request
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/271/updating-instead-of-creating-a-new-pull

Joey Novak:

When I use bitbucket with git.  I'm pretty sure PRs automatically get updated as people make changes to the branches in question.

Kallithea doesn't seem to support this, rather, you can only create a new pr, in which case you loose all the comments.  Is there a reason Kallithea can't either preserve comments for the new PR or allow updating of a PR?