Upgrading v0.3

Veretennicov, Constantin constantin.veretennicov at siemens.com
Mon Apr 10 15:05:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am excited to see TG2 work having landed on "default" (and also Alembic changes already sitting there for a while).

I'd like to upgrade our 0.3.1 installation, to do some customizations to support my team's workflow (perhaps they will even go upstream someday).
To be honest, I've been hoping for a 0.4 release, but if it's not coming I'm ready to try my luck using "default" directly.
I'd appreciate any guidance though. For instance, I seem to recall there were some pre-alembic db schema changes on "default"...

--
Thank you,
Constantin