Is there some kind of REST API to create a Pull Request / create a fork?

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Tue May 2 19:04:09 UTC 2017

I have questions from my early adopters whether we can script the
entire PR creation, from pushing to the fork, create the PR (with
description, what base revision to create from), and set the
reviewer(s).

Is there some kind of REST API for this?

Also an API to script a fork creation with ability to automatically
turn on phase.publish=false and extensions.evolve.serveronly= will be
really useful.

Thanks,

--
Long Vu | Build Controller | Intelerad | +1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any