Is there some kind of REST API to create a Pull Request / create a fork?

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Sun May 7 12:43:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

> I have questions from my early adopters whether we can script the
> entire PR creation, from pushing to the fork, create the PR (with
> description, what base revision to create from), and set the
> reviewer(s).
>
> Is there some kind of REST API for this?

We have an in-house script that does this. It is based on a somewhat
older version of Kallithea and there have been some changes upstream
that may require changes in the script.
It uses not a real REST API but submits a web form to submit the pull
request, after pushing the changes to it.
Ideally we add a real API for that in Kallithea though.

Best regards,
Thomas