Is there some kind of REST API to create a Pull Request / create a fork?

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Mon May 8 21:28:34 UTC 2017

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Thomas De Schampheleire
<patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

>> I have questions from my early adopters whether we can script the
>> entire PR creation, from pushing to the fork, create the PR (with
>> description, what base revision to create from), and set the
>> reviewer(s).
>>
>> Is there some kind of REST API for this?
>
> We have an in-house script that does this. It is based on a somewhat
> older version of Kallithea and there have been some changes upstream
> that may require changes in the script.
> It uses not a real REST API but submits a web form to submit the pull
> request, after pushing the changes to it.
> Ideally we add a real API for that in Kallithea though.

If you ever get your script back working for the upcoming 0.4 release,
can you commit it to a /contrib folder in Kallithea repo?

I am sure it'll help other users in addition to myself and perhaps we
can contribute back.

Thanks.

--
Long Vu | Build Controller | Intelerad | +1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any