Kallithea , uwsgi and nginx

Jani Tiainen redetin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:57:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

Centos 7, installed with nginx 1.10.2, Kallithea from Pypi. Running with
waitress works, but both uwsgi and gunicorn suffers the same problem -
hg pull -u fails when there is no changes (different errors):

uwsgi configuration responds with 502
gunicorn responds with 400

There are no errors in any of the logs.

And sorry about mailing list, apparently the list didn't provided
headers that thunderbird regonized as mailing list.

--
Jani Tiainen