Future JavaScript charts library

Andrew Shadura andrew at shadura.me
Fri Aug 4 19:11:04 UTC 2017

On 4 August 2017 at 14:14, Dominik Ruf <dominikruf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the top entry on our 'roadmap' is killing the last remaining parts of YUI.
> I'm now nearly ready to create a pull request that replaces YUI autocomplete
> with a select2 solution.
> AFAIS this leaves YUI flot (used for the repo statistics) as the last big
> remaining thing that still uses YUI.
> So my question is, has anybody thought about a replacement? Are there any
> favorites?

Sure I did. YUI flot is actually a port of the original jQ-based flot.
It's pretty straightforward to port our code to it, but jQ-based flot
uses a slightly
different input data format, which required modifications in the
backend, which is
why I never finished it as I was bikeshedding it too much.

--
Cheers,
  Andrew