Issue #294: Cannot update User Settings anymore (conservancy/kallithea)

Marcus Marcus issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Aug 18 11:48:31 UTC 2017

New issue 294: Cannot update User Settings anymore
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/294/cannot-update-user-settings-anymore

Marcus Marcus:

Hi,
in 0.3.3 (and 0.3.99) I cannot update the User Settings.
I have installed the ldap-Plugin.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Select an User in your User List.
2. Press the edit Button
3. The User Screen apears and and all the fields are readonly.
4. Try to save the User-Preferences.
5. An Error occured "No e-Mail adress" (We don´t have the email in the ldap tree we use for kallithea)

Is there a way to oben these fields and save it?
I try to change the user_edit_profile.html
These fields are open but the values won´t save.

It s maybe an idea to set an parameter in the kallithea.ini
Something like
EnableUserEdit = true