Docker update (looking for testers)

Dominik Ruf dominikruf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 18:52:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,

like I mentioned before, I'd like to add a Dockerfile and docker-compose.yml
to make it really easy to get started with kallithea.
I did some more work on my docker setup and it now also includes ssh
support.
And like before it generates the css file from less.
So since these 2 things are not merged yet, I'd like to wait before
creating a PR.

But I wanted to ask if some people would volunteer to already test it.
I'd like to hear from others if it helps them setting up a Full Stack
installation.
And if there are unclear things about how to use it.

I upload my images to https://hub.docker.com/r/domruf/kallithea-domruf/
and you can find the docker-compose.yml at
https://kallithea.dominikruf.com/kallithea/kallithea-domruf/raw/26ccf792b435
/docker/docker-compose.yml

cheers
Dominik