2 ways integration with Jenkins

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Tue Oct 3 15:35:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

I think I've seen on this list a hook in Kallithea that can trigger a
Jenkins build on push.

That hook can also automatically create a brand new job if a new
branch was detected.  Please correct me if I was dreaming.

That's one way for me.

The other way is for Jenkins to report the pass/fail status back to
Kallithea to be displayed when someone is browsing the PR or the
commits.

Is this reverse way possible?

--
Long Vu | Build Controller | Intelerad | +1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any