Upgrade a very old kallithea that uses paster

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Thu Dec 7 01:41:45 UTC 2017

What version are you upgrading to? It sounds like you are upgrading to a
stable version (0.3.3?) but ended up looking at the documentation for
the development branch.

For 0.3.3 use http://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/stable/ or
http://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/0.3.3 . What guided towards the
"default" documentation?

We have improved the documentation on the development branch, so the
best upgrade documentation on the stable branch might be
http://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/stable/installation.html#upgrading-kallithea-from-python-package-index-pypi

/Mads