Issue #327: committed via Kallithea into repository (conservancy/kallithea)

zwarmapapa issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Aug 14 18:02:39 UTC 2018

New issue 327: committed via Kallithea into repository
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/327/committed-via-kallithea-into-repository

zwarmapapa:

I made a cronjob that pulls a remote repository every 10 minutes.

Everything works well, but now whenever I check my admin journal, all I see is "committed via Kallithea into repository" lines.

Even when the remote repository didn't change (and so, the cronjob shouldn't have committed anything).

Is there any way to disable this message, or is there a way to fix it so that it only adds this message when something did actually got committed (when something actually changed in the remote repo)?