Kallithea pull api is not pulling largefiles even if the extension is enabled

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Fri Sep 7 18:27:11 UTC 2018

Hi,

So we trigger an hourly pull using the api
https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/stable/api/api.html#pull to keep
the clones on Kallithea in sync with upstream.

The largefiles extensions is enabled instance wide on Kallithea.

We notice that the pull is not pulling any new largefiles from
upstream so a dev checkout is essentially broken.

Is there a quick work-around for this now?

There a lfpull command added by largefiles.  Can Kallithea call that
command after/before a regular pull to cache all the newer largefiles
from upstream?

Thanks,

--
Long Vu | Software Developer, Tools & Infrastructure | Intelerad |
+1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any