Kallithea pull api is not pulling largefiles even if the extension is enabled

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:43:41 UTC 2018

Hi Long Vu,

El vie., 7 sept. 2018 a las 20:27, Long Vu (<long.vu at intelerad.com>) escribió:

> Hi,
>
> So we trigger an hourly pull using the api
> https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/stable/api/api.html#pull to keep
> the clones on Kallithea in sync with upstream.
>
> The largefiles extensions is enabled instance wide on Kallithea.
>
> We notice that the pull is not pulling any new largefiles from
> upstream so a dev checkout is essentially broken.
>
> Is there a quick work-around for this now?
>
> There a lfpull command added by largefiles.  Can Kallithea call that
> command after/before a regular pull to cache all the newer largefiles
> from upstream?

I haven't used largefiles before.
>From a quick look at the Kallithea code, it looks Kallithea is just
enabling the extension, nothing more.

Would it be possible for you to propose a change to fix this? Such a
patch could help the discussion.
Without knowing more, calling lfpull may be a good solution. We should
make sure that things work both on Linux and Windows.

Thanks,
Thomas