apply_to_childen in grant_user_group_permission API is gone?

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Wed Apr 24 16:09:34 UTC 2019

On 4/24/19 5:59 PM, Brandon Jones wrote:
> I noticed that the API changed and no longer has the option for
> apply_to_children for this method call.
>
> What is the default functionality now?  Before there was the option to
> apply to no children, repos, groups, or all.

It seems like grant_user_group_permission never had an apply_to_childen
option. But grant_user_group_permission_to_repo_group still has one.

grant_user_group_permission is for "Grant permission for user group on
given repository", and repositories don't have children.

Can you say more about what you are looking for?