apply_to_childen in grant_user_group_permission API is gone?

Brandon Jones bjones14 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:26:48 UTC 2019

I've got a C# API I use for Kallithea and I ran my tests after upgrading
and said that the apply_to_children argument for that method was unknown -
but I'm fairly confident that it existed before.

But you're right, it really shouldn't apply to anything there thinking
about it now, so I'm not sure why it was there before.

Thanks!