Pull request hooks

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:18:05 UTC 2020

Hi Eivind,

Did you find a solution already?
Could you share it?

I also have an interest in pull request hooks now, which could either
be implemented via an rcextensions hook as suggested below, which is
then fully up to the admin, or e.g. by allowing to register a
webhook-like URL per repository directly in Kallithea, letting
Kallithea notify the configured webhook via HTTP POST.

The approach of a webhook is more standard I think, any customization
of what to do exactly can then be done at the other end.
But using rcextensions is less work initially and has more flexibility
and power at Kallithea side, as you can access all internals.
But also, both approaches could co-exist.

In any case, if possible I'd like to build on what you already have.

Thanks,
Thomas