Changing .ssh/authorized_keys script

Louis Bertrand Louis.Bertrand at durhamcollege.ca
Wed May 19 14:21:22 UTC 2021

Hello,

When I upgraded Kallithea, I somehow changed the venv directory from ~/kallithea-venv to kallithea/venv. In other words, instead of a venv directory beside the kallithea directory, it's now under the directory.

Everything is fine except for ssh access because the cli script has moved. I updated the path

kallithea_cli_path = /srv/web/sites/hg.set.durhamcollege.org/kallithea/venv/bin/kallithea-cli
However the .ssh/authorized_keys file needs to be updated. Is there a way to edit the file without invalidating it?
Thanks in advance
 --Louis

Louis Bertrand
Professor, School of Science and Engineering Technology
Durham College, Oshawa ON Canada

This message is intended only for the named recipients. This message may contain information that is confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination or copying of this message by anyone other than a named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to a named recipient, please notify us immediately, and permanently destroy this message and any copies you may have. Warning: Email may not be secure unless properly encrypted.