Changing .ssh/authorized_keys script

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Thu May 20 21:01:51 UTC 2021

On 5/19/21 4:21 PM, Louis Bertrand wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I upgraded Kallithea, I somehow changed the venv directory from ~/kallithea-venv to kallithea/venv. In other words, instead of a venv directory beside the kallithea directory, it's now under the directory.
>
> Everything is fine except for ssh access because the cli script has moved. I updated the path
>
> kallithea_cli_path = /srv/web/sites/hg.set.durhamcollege.org/kallithea/venv/bin/kallithea-cli
> However the .ssh/authorized_keys file needs to be updated.

There is a way to update authorized_keys. See the last section in
https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/default/setup.html#using-kallithea-with-ssh
: The ``authorized_keys`` file can be updated manually with
``kallithea-cli ssh-update-authorized-keys -c my.ini``.

> Is there a way to edit the file without invalidating it?

(I'm not sure what is meant with "edit without invalidating" - is it
"make it rewrite the file even though nothing changed that could trigger
it"?)