Hello Kallithea :) I have a question

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Tue May 25 09:34:40 UTC 2021

Hi

No, we haven't made any recommendations. It depends so much on the size
of repositories and the amount of usage and traffic. For private use, it
is probably fine if it can serve one page per second, so everything is
fine as long as it doesn't start swapping. Memory will probably be the
bottleneck, so perhaps aim for 1 or 2 GB, and change if it turns out to
be enough or too little for your use.

/Mads