Kallithea 0.7.0 released

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Thu May 27 19:59:50 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce Kallithea 0.7.0.
Kallithea (https://kallithea-scm.org/) is a Git and Mercurial repository hosting
system with built-in code review, for installation on your own server.

This major release of Kallithea has a potential security fix,
improvements and fixes in many areas and some changes that might require
configuration changes when upgrading.

Please refer to the security note to understand whether your instance may be
affected. Unfortunately, this issue could not be fixed in a minor 0.6.x update
due to the need of a configuration change in case Kallithea is behind a
front-end server.
https://kallithea-scm.org/security/20210525-kiilerich-1.html

This release also marks the end of the 0.6.x set of releases: any new bug fixes
or security fixes will no longer be applied to 0.6.x but only to 0.7.x. We
encourage everyone to upgrade to 0.7.0 so they are on a supported track.

The full release notes, including upgrade notes, are available at:
https://kallithea-scm.org/news/release-0.7.0.html

Other resources:
PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/Kallithea/0.7.0/
Documentation: https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/0.7.0/

We would like to thank everyone that contributed to the Kallithea repository
(directly or by updating translations in Weblate) since release 0.6.3 (the
numbers are the amount of commits)...

    309 Mads Kiilerich
     45 Thomas De Schampheleire
      2 ssantos
      2 J. Lavoie
      2 fresh
      2 Michalis
      1 Tim Ooms
      1 Artem
      1 robertus
      1 Александр
      1 Private
      1 vs
      1 Eugenia Russell
      1 Étienne Gilli

... as well as everyone contributing in other ways, e.g. by testing, reporting
issues, discussing via mail or IRC, etc.

Best regards,
Mads and Thomas