Hello again Kallithea I got a question with Crowd Authentication Plugin

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Sat Jun 5 18:15:39 UTC 2021

Hi

I have no magic solution to "doesn't work". We will need more info.

Exactly how did you configure crowd auth in Kallithea? On which address
is your crowd instance running?

How do you experience it doesn't work?

What do you get in the server log when it doesn't work? Especially with
[logger_kallithea] level=DEBUG .

/Mads