Delete repo-group

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:36:22 UTC 2021

Hi André,

I tried the procedure you outlined and don't see any error:

- From the main Kallithea page, click button 'Add Repository Group',
name group 'empty'
- From the resulting page of the repository group, click 'Edit
Repository Group Settings'
- From that page, click 'Remove this group'

The group is removed correctly.
I have tested this with Kallithea 0.7.0 and gearbox.
Are you using gearbox too? If not, can you test it in that way to
verify whether the issue may be in the web server?

Have you following the complete upgrade procedure outlined at
https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/default/upgrade.html ?

Regarding the KALLITHEA_EXTRAS error:
- is this a Mercurial repository?
- exactly how do you create/push this repository? Are you cloning a
repo from local to remote via SSH? If I try it via HTTP it seems not
supported by Mercurial. And if I create an empty hg repo in Kallithea
then do a normal push, I don't see this error.
- in case you are using git, it is important to reinstall the git
hooks during the upgrade process.

Best regards,
Thomas