Delete repo-group

A. Klitzing aklitzing at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 13:07:57 UTC 2021

Hi Thomas

I'm using uwsgi but tried gearbox now. I have the same problem.
I noticed that a root repo group is not the problem but a sub group
has that error.

# Create a root repo group
# Go to that root repo group and create another sub group
# Delete that sub group
# Crash

Yes, I used the upgrade path. By the way it looks like my old 0.5.3
version has sometimes the same problem with repo sub groups.

KALLITHEA_EXTRAS:
Yes, it is a Mercurial repository. If I try it with gearbox I don't
see that error. I just click "add repository" and add a http-URL as
remote repository.

Best regards
   André