Kallithea shows a mix of localizations

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Sun Jan 9 17:57:19 UTC 2022

Hi

That is because the German translation isn't fully updated. Not really a
bug, just work that has to be done. It is kind of tracked on
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/kallithea/kallithea/ .

A small peek behind the scene shows for example
https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/kallithea/kallithea/de/?q=Pull+Requests+Needing+My+Review
, which currently has a very bad approximation of translation which
fortunately is ignored.

The first sections on
https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/stable/dev/i18n.html hints how you
can help fix that.

Let us know if you contribute translations in weblate - then we can make
a new release that includes it.

/Mads