Patch for repo groups API documentation

Louis Bertrand Louis.Bertrand at durhamcollege.ca
Sat Oct 29 13:42:20 UTC 2022

Hi,
I started documenting the repository group API. Here's a patch, but it might be messy because of conflicts due to whitespace adjustments while I was working on it.
Let me know if it's a problem and I'll base the changeset on a more recent version.
All the best
 --Louis

--
Louis Bertrand, P.Eng.
Professor, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Information Technology

This message is intended only for the named recipients. This message may contain information that is confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination or copying of this message by anyone other than a named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to a named recipient, please notify us immediately, and permanently destroy this message and any copies you may have. Warning: Email may not be secure unless properly encrypted.