Patch for repo groups API documentation

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Tue Dec 27 20:22:31 UTC 2022

(Please always send to the public mailing list - not just private.)

Thanks. I applied the patch to the stable branch, with some trivial
changes for consistency.

(Note that get_repo_group already had a docstring in api.py that is a
bit more verbose and possibly better. I'm keeping an eye on making these
converge and making it clear which one is better.)

/Mads