starting the discussion: merchandising at Conservancy

Tony Sebro tony at sfconservancy.org
Thu Feb 7 13:09:47 EST 2013

On 02/06/2013 04:09 PM, Amy Terlaga wrote:
> Hi Tony--
>
> I'm interested in starting up some merchandise sales for the Evergreen
> project.  We'd love to have some things to sell in time for our April
> conference (April 10-13).  I was thinking T-shirts, pens, post-it notes to
> start, but I'm open to other ideas.  I have no idea as to how much money
> we'd need to get a good base of merch for sale for this initial wave and I'd
> need some help with that.  I'm also looking for some good companies to
> produce these - I want quality at a reasonable price.  (Doesn't everybody?)
>
> Thanks for getting this list going.  It's coming at a really good time for
> us!
>
> Amy

Thanks for kicking things off, Amy.  :)  You've started off with a
fairly broad question, which is good; hopefully, others can chime in
with their experiences.  Perhaps we should break it down into separate
threads, so that people can follow some discussions and not others.
I'll reply with my comments with the subject line updated as appropriate.

Best,
-Tony

--
Tony Sebro, General Counsel, Software Freedom Conservancy
+1-212-461-3245 x11
tony at sfconservancy.org
www.sfconservancy.org