merch vendors (was Re: starting the discussion: merchandising at Conservancy)

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Mon Feb 11 16:37:26 EST 2013

Tony--

I've looked into Works in Progress NYC.  Their costs are competitive, they
don't require a big minimum (36), and there's no setup fee as long as you
hit that 36 minimum.  I'm going to recommend to the Evergreen Oversight
Board that we use them.  They've also been very responsive via email (I
asked them a bunch of questions today).

Question for you:
How do we deal with the collection of money?  What's easiest?  Not sure how
to handle this part.  I do think I'd like to have people pay before I order
them, but I guess I could take a person's word that they will pay if it
meant not getting the order in on time.

Amy
Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services