Collaboration

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Thu May 2 18:42:44 EDT 2013

Author wrote:

>   I am the developer for DES accounting software. ...  Your noble cause
>   will definitely brings open source software development to a greater
>   collaboration and participation level among the open source community
>   around the world.

Thanks for your kind words!  I took a brief look at DES accounting software's
website, and it doesn't itself appear to be released under an Open Source and
Free Software license, although perhaps I'm missing some obvious link?  I
tried the link to "Source Code" and it just appears to link to a few
examples, which don't work in my browser since I don't use Flash animation.
If you're software is indeed Open Source and Free Software, could you post a
direct link to your source code repository?

>  I would like to contribute my share of expertise and knowledge with your
>  development community.

We certainly welcome your contributions to the mailing list!  Thanks for
joining it.

   -- bkuhn