We need a specification (and a wiki?)

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Thu May 2 17:21:33 EDT 2013

Folks,

(Firstly: could we have a subject line tag for this list? It would help
me with mail sorting.  Thanks!)

In order to succeed with Phase 0 of the project, we will need to first
have a specification of what features we need to have, and how they
should work.  Without that, there is no hope of evaluating different
existing software, or for that matter whether or not this project has
been successful.

I suggest that we set up a wiki or similar collaborative document
somewhere we can all hack on it.  Does Conservancy already have something?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.