ERP5 for accounting

Yusei TAHARA yusei at nexedi.com
Tue Jun 25 06:03:09 EDT 2013

Hello,

I found this campaign by chance today. I'm a developer of ERP5, a
free software ERP(GPLv2) which supports accounting although it does
not support USA specific accounting plan yet but it should not be
difficult to do I believe. ERP5 is a web application powered by Zope2
and Python. One of ERP5 users is NGO and that NGO uses ERP5 for
accounting. I think ERP5 would be a good solution for NPO regardless
of the size of organisation.

Some references about ERP5:

  http://www.erp5.com/feature/finance
  http://www.erp5.com/documentation/user