Status on NPO Accounting project: Conservancy seeks a contractor to begin work

Detlev Sieber detlev.sieber at digitalcourage.de
Tue Aug 27 02:26:21 EDT 2013

Am 26.08.2013 21:14, schrieb Josh Berkus:
> Finally, if it turns out that one or more existing OSS accounting
> packages can be adapted to fiscal sponsor accounting,
As I am an advocate for using CiviCRM <civicrm.org>, I would appreciate
if the solution would be integrated with this system.
Or, even better, to be build up upon CiviAccount, which already provides
some basic accounting functionality within CiviCRM.

See some details on that:
http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRM/Finance+and+Accounting

Greetings,
Detlev

PS: FoeBuD heißt jetzt digitalcourage!

Detlev Sieber, organisatorischer Geschäftsführer
digitalcourage e.V., Marktstr. 18, D-33602 Bielefeld
Mobil: +49-170-4007278
Tel: +49-521-1639-1639                        www.digitalcourage.de
Fax: +49-521-61172                            www.bigbrotherawards.de
Mail: detlev.sieber at digitalcourage.de
Für Bürgerrechte, Datenschutz und eine lebenswerte digitale Welt
digitalcourage e.V. / Kto 2138113 / Spk Bielefeld / BLZ 480 501 61