Status on NPO Accounting project: Conservancy seeks a contractor to begin work

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Fri Sep 6 09:34:26 EDT 2013

Josh Berkus wrote on 28 August:
> Now that we're getting started on this, I'd think that a wiki or
> something similar where we can collaborate on requirements docs would
> help; I agree that mailing lists are far from ideal for working out
> such things.

Agreed, I've made a TODO for it.  I'm focused on vetting candidates for
the contract position right now, but will hopefully get to it soon.

> So, Bradley, do you have a requirements doc already?

My hope was to write them primarily as use-cases than formalized
requirements document, but I agree we need a wiki to start working
on those use-cases.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy