Announcing Joar Wandborg joining the project as a Conservancy contractor.

Donald A. Lobo lobo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 12:04:21 EDT 2013

I also think its very important that folks who are interested in making sure that this project is i18n/l10n step up and help out with the initial evaluation and selection.

In the civi world, we have quite a few folks who know and understand way more about the key things in that arena. We rely on them (and ping them frequently) to keep an eye on the project and make sure we dont make decisions that might impact them in a negative way.

hoping is great, hours spent on ensuring it happens is even better

lobo