Announcing Joar Wandborg joining the project as a Conservancy contractor.

Chris Travers chris.travers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 05:11:17 EDT 2013

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Bradley M. Kuhn <bkuhn at sfconservancy.org>wrote:

> Joar's got a Wiki setup for the project at
> http://npoacct.sfconservancy.org/
>
> There's space to start writing use cases, and a page for a list with
> existing projects.  Please, everyone, add/edit/modify.

I have gone ahead and added technical details of LedgerSMB.  Hopefully
other projects do the same.  Certainly if there are any questions, please
feel free to ask.

> Joar has begun some preliminary evaluations of his own, but we're
> planning to do some sort of "evaluation sprint" hopefully at some
> point during the week of 4 November, for those who'd like to
> participate.  The main issue is that I want to get some use cases of my
> own written up before we do that evaluation, so I'm trying to clear my
> schedule so I can write up my use cases next week.
>

> We're mostly coordinating on IRC on a daily basis in #npoacct.  Joar set
> up an IRC log so you can follow the discussion.
> --
> Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor
lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml