Announcing Joar Wandborg joining the project as a Conservancy contractor.

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Fri Oct 25 11:28:26 EDT 2013

Joar's got a Wiki setup for the project at
http://npoacct.sfconservancy.org/

There's space to start writing use cases, and a page for a list with
existing projects.  Please, everyone, add/edit/modify.

Joar has begun some preliminary evaluations of his own, but we're
planning to do some sort of "evaluation sprint" hopefully at some
point during the week of 4 November, for those who'd like to
participate.  The main issue is that I want to get some use cases of my
own written up before we do that evaluation, so I'm trying to clear my
schedule so I can write up my use cases next week.

We're mostly coordinating on IRC on a daily basis in #npoacct.  Joar set
up an IRC log so you can follow the discussion.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy