shared API for double-entry accounting, treating it as a 'math' library.

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Sat Jan 18 06:49:36 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

Yes, I see that I perhaps had not made my point/comment completely
clear. I was speaking from the point of view of, if any specific storage
format were to be contemplated, that we at least look towards one that
had good and solid backing from an open source driven organization (in
my example, I used the OASIS group). But, sure, we could also loop in
any report file format(s) that were contemplated as well. I am more
concerned with any suggestion of adopting a storage file format that is
not backed by its originating standardization group.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré