GSoC Project Ideas

Vaibhav Tulsyan wittynwise2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:23:50 EDT 2014

Hi,
I am Vaibhav Tulsyan, an undergraduate student in Computer Science and
Engineering at Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune, India. I would
like to submit a GSOC proposal for Software Freedom Conservancy, Inc. this
year.
After looking at the ideas page, 2 ideas seemed interesting to me -
1. Building a better Python interface
2. Convert Ledger-CLI to use fixed-point arithmetic

I use C++ and Python regularly and learning something new about both
languages every day. I am not so familiar with the Ledger-CLI API, but I
have started tinkering around with it and also browsing its source.

It would be helpful to get some more details on the project related to the
Python interface, and what should I focus on for the proposal.

Thanks,
Vaibhav Tulsyan.