How is the project coming along?

Hugh Mayfield hugh.mayfield at SDF.ORG
Sun Oct 12 18:31:44 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Following on from Marc's message, I would also be interested to know more.
I have more time and focus than before and would potentially be very
interested in working on this project.  I have some knowledge of
coding.

Have had a quick look at the pages... is there a project lead I can talk
to to find out what needs doing / how I can help?  Any pointers on how to
start getting into the codebase?

Potentially happy to help with documentation, also.

Regards,

Hugh