We want to help

Frederico Guth fredguth at fredguth.com
Mon Aug 8 00:52:16 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I am very glad to have found this project: accounting is a crucial part of any
serious organization and transparency is a key value for any NPO.  Besides,
most of NPOs where I volunteered suffered with bad accounting processes.

I am a JS dev and I have a friend who is a Designer and also want to
volunteer.  We are used to apps together. Also, I am very used to accounting.
But we are newbies in Ledger-cli and the regulation for NPOs is very different
here in Brazil. I checked that the use cases of the project documentation are
focused on US-NPOs and hope this will not be a problem.

We would like to contribute with what we know to do..building web apps. But to
help, we will probably need some help :-) and, therefore, I just wanted to
check in advance if this is something you think is of the project's interest.

Thanks,

Fred

fredguth at fredguth.com

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/er8e4mm8w0lbz31gb7nj2lan6/local-
d27ae437-269c?r=bnBvLWFjY291bnRpbmdAc2Zjb25zZXJ2YW5jeS5vcmc=)