helping with web apps for npoacct (was: We want to help)

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Fri Aug 26 00:26:07 UTC 2016

Frederico,

I'm sorry that no one responded to your email earlier this month.  As
you can now see, we were in the midst of the final details to hire Brett
Smith, who is now taking over this project.

Frederico Guth wrote on Sunday,  7 August:
> I am a JS dev and I have a friend who is a Designer and also want to
> volunteer.  We are used to apps together. Also, I am very used to
> accounting.

> We would like to contribute with what we know to do..building web
> apps. But to help, we will probably need some help :-) and, therefore,
> I just wanted to check in advance if this is something you think is of
> the project's interest.

Please do take a look at Brett's post earlier today, and follow the
thread from there.  While we're not sure what framework we'll use for
the reimbursement/payment request application, I presume that some
Javascript will be involved in some way if it's a web application, so
we'd welcome your help.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn
President & Distinguished Technologist of Software Freedom Conservancy