COI: federal/state wording (was Re: Details of COI assent, and federal/state wording)

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Fri Mar 2 17:01:38 EST 2012

I wrote earlier today:
> Tony, any problem for us to make that change?

Tony and I chatted about this and came the conclusion that we should make
this change to address it:

  Every committee member must also abide by New York State and USA federal
  laws associated with non-profit organizational governance.

Ian, does that address your concern on this?
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy