discussing drafts in a repo

Holger Krekel holger.krekel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:46:14 EDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:30 AM, Bradley M. Kuhn
<bkuhn at sfconservancy.org> wrote:
> Holger Krekel wrote today:
>> for discussing drafts i'd prefer a repository where people can commit
>> comments to paragraphs or suggest better ones.  The list here could
>> receive email notification diffs.
>
> If someone wants to take care of setting up the technological
> infrastructure for this, I'm all for it.  Does someone want to volunteer
> to set this up?

Using a private repo on bitbucket/mercurial is easy enough i think.  I
don't think i should own this repo, though.  Setting up email diffs is
as easy as adding a diff-service and an email address so i don't think
it's worth the hassle to add me as an admin etc.

holger