discussing drafts in a repo

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Fri Mar 30 12:19:50 EDT 2012

Holger Krekel wrote at 13:46 (EDT) on Thursday:

> Using a private repo on bitbucket/mercurial is easy enough i think.  I
> don't think i should own this repo, though.

Indeed, if it's *just* putting it in a public repository, that's easy
enough for me to do -- I'll throw the policies in Conservancy's
gitorious repository (sorry for the Mercurial fans -- but gitorious is
itself Free Software and bitbucket is not (AFAIK)).  Plus, we already
have gitorious set up for the website content.

I'll post again in a few days once I've put it them in there.

> Setting up email diffs is as easy as adding a diff-service and an
> email address so i don't think it's worth the hassle to add me as an
> admin etc.

Yes, I feel the same way about it.  If someone wants to diffmon the
gitorious repository, that's fine with me.  I'll check to see what
gitorious offers in this regard.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy