merge requests re: Conservancy's travel policy, conflict of interest policy

Tony Sebro tony at sfconservancy.org
Wed Jun 11 11:40:56 EDT 2014

Hi, all:

I've just submitted three merge requests re: Conservancy's policies:

1.  Increasing the Travel Policy's total international spending limit to
US$1650 (before requiring Conservancy approval).  Karen noticed that the
previous limit ($1500) conflicted with the existing limit on
international air fare -- which is also $1500.  The extra $150 will
allow travelers to also expense reasonable ground transportation and
stay within policy.

2.  Clarifying that currency conversion fees are intended to be covered
by travelers' per diems.

3.  Deleting the "last edited" document date from the Travel and
Conflict of Interest Policies.  We haven't always kept those dates
up-to-date in the past, and now that we're tracking all changes via
Gitorious, the "last edited" date is no longer necessary.

Assuming no objections, we plan to add these changes to the queue for
Board approval.

Best,
-Tony

--
Tony Sebro, General Counsel, Software Freedom Conservancy
+1-212-461-3245 x11
tony at sfconservancy.org
www.sfconservancy.org