merge requests re: Conservancy's travel policy, conflict of interest policy

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Mon Jun 30 22:12:15 EDT 2014

Tony Sebro wrote on Wednesday, 11 June:
> I've just submitted three merge requests re: Conservancy's policies:

Given that no one commented for more than two weeks, I've decided to
accept all of Tony's merge requests on these points.

They are all now incorporated into the ready-for-board-approval branch,
per the URL's below.

https://gitorious.org/conservancy/policies/commits/ac5f0f5c7a7dd7ccd48fcbc6f36c83aefaa61f5e

https://gitorious.org/conservancy/policies/commits/c840ca6c567f909bd008fc9e48a7e3c980910181

https://gitorious.org/conservancy/policies/commits/6a6f6503e6eec6ac3dc984c3981d811b0034b003
--
Bradley M. Kuhn
President & Distinguished Technologist of Software Freedom Conservancy