Proposed change: clarify need for itemized receipts for hotels & reasons why Conservancy needs that.

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Thu Jun 12 09:25:12 EDT 2014

I've proposed the following merge request:
   https://gitorious.org/conservancy/policies/merge_requests/6
   (also included in this email attached as a patch).

I've noticed in bookkeeping tasks that some travelers have been again
submitting only credit card receipts for hotel stays, rather than a full
itemized receipt.  This change clarifies the reason why it's important
for Conservancy to receive the itemized receipt/invoice, and also adds
the important issue of "dates of stay" on the receipt to the "quick
reference" list at the top.

Any comments?  If no one objects within a week or two, I'll merge this
in to go before Conservancy's Board of Directors at the next meeting.
(I haven't created a branch in the official repository for that yet, but
will when I have changes to go there) :)