Proposed change: main body of policy should note requirement to save flight search

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Thu Jun 12 15:43:10 EDT 2014

I propose the following change, which clarifies an existing policy
requirement.  It's in this merge request:
    https://gitorious.org/conservancy/policies/merge_requests/9
    (and it's also attached as a patch)

In the "Easy Reference Guide", it had been noted that you must include
"Your fare search (i.e., a screen shot)" when submitting a reimbursement
request.  However, the main body of the text didn't explicitly say
that.  Conservancy has been operating with that requirement for some
time.

Therefore, I've added text to clarify that.

I've also reintroduced herein a list of fare search sites.  We took out
the list initially because some complained that it prescribed a specific
search site.  The new wording herein makes it clear that the list is a
proper subset of acceptable search sites.  More can be added if folks
like.