Canonical policies URL is now: https://k.sfconservancy.org/policies (was: Conservancy policies now developed in public via DVCS)

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Tue Jul 19 23:36:22 UTC 2016

Michal Čihař wrote on 2015-11-17:
> As Gitorious is gone, is there some new location for the policies? I
> could not find one...

Karen replied on 2015-11-18 (but the email got accidentally stuck in
moderation until today):

>>> They are here: https://github.com/conservancy/policies ...while we
>>> figure out a better solution like Kallithea.

I have finally gotten the policies repository into the Kallithea
instance at: https://k.sfconservancy.org/policies

This will now be the canonical location.  You can submit pull requests
there, but you will have to do the annoying thing of requesting an
account on our Kallithea, and *then* sending me a private email -- the
email notification stuff on our Kallithea instance isn't working quite
right.

If Kallithea is too odd and clunky to use, we will accept pull requests
on GitHub (although it will admittedly annoy me), but I'll only accept
them on GitHub from people who are on PLC's of member projects.  (Karen
and I really do want to limit the amount we use GitHub -- for reasons
most of you have seen us discuss elsewhere).

Note that where ever you submit your pull request, you should also
submit an email here explaining your proposal as well.

Finally, I know there are proposed patches and inquiries on this list
from 2015.  Karen and I will try to get to them when we can.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn
President & Distinguished Technologist of Software Freedom Conservancy